Metro Super Erecta Hi-Rise Shelving
- Efficient Light-Duty Storage: Designed to work with “man aboard” stock picking equipment for light-duty storage applications.
- Increases Valuable Storage Space: By applying Hi-Rise components to Super Erecta Shelf wire shelves, you can easily construct shelving to a maximum of 24-feet high — three times the height of conventional shelving — thus making use of available air space.
- Open-Wire Construction: Permits air circulation and light penetration, reduces dust and moisture accumulation, and insures maximum efficiency of sprinkler system.
- Fast, Easy Assembly: Double-staked posts connect easily, using double-threaded bolts. Split sleeve assembly device locks shelves in place in 1" increments along the height of the posts.
- Increased Stability: Cross bar kits, wall brackets, post clamps, and foot plates are available to increase the stability of one or more units.
- Metro Computerized Engineering System: Assures correct specifications and load ratings of Hi-Rise materials for the application at hand. All Hi-Rise applications must be reviewed and approved by InterMetro Engineering.
All Hi-Rise applications must be reviewed and approved by InterMetro Engineering.